Different Age Groups And Levels
The Finns Junior Sports Academy (JSA) Tennis Programme is split into 4 colors of balls: Red, Orange, Green and Yellow. Each color is also divided into 3 different levels based on age and ability: Starter, Intermediate and Performance.
Different colors and levels utilize different equipment and court sizes that are in line with the International Tennis Federation’s guidelines on developing junior players. Red and Orange ball groups, for example, utilize smaller court sizes and rackets to “shrink the game” and facilitate learning for our youngest players.
Levels do have age guidelines, but players may be moved up or stay in levels based on skill. The objective is to enable better learning by placing players of around the same ability together.
Spots are limited: a maximum of 6 players are allowed per coach in any given class to ensure the quality of each session.
Coach Zamir brings years of experience playing and coaching internationally straight to Finns Recreation Club. He has an eye for perfection, paying full attention down to the tiniest details. Zamir focuses on discipline and a strong work ethic, and through positive reinforcement, pushes players to maximize their potential and reminds them that tennis is a game of life. Through this approach, participants learn more than just on-court skills, they also build their characters off-court.
Private Sessions for Individuals or Small groups available on request. Please email email@example.com for details.
- JSA Term 3 – 7th January to 23rd March
- Advance Payment Full Term price only applies if at least 10 weekly sessions are paid in advance.
- Due to the popularity of the Tennis program, spaces for ‘Drop In’ participants are rarely available.
- Please note that Super Squad trains for 2 hours, therefore payment will be double.
- Prices are nett including tax & service.
- Non refundable.
- Schedule subject to change due to weather, coach illness or special events.