MEET OUR COACH
Rhod has been coaching for 17 years, taking a number of players from mini tennis to an ITF/ATP/WTA World ranking. He recently worked with a junior ranked top 100 in the World, making the semifinals of Wimbledon. Rhod’s thought provoking style of coaching can improve skills which transfer to all sports.
JSA TENNIS TOURNAMENTS
Students of the JSA Tennis Programme get to put their hard work to the test during mid or end of term in the JSA Super Tie Break Tournament, an exciting and fun weekend Tennis Tournament where they get to play, enjoy and learn.
Details for Tournaments coming soon.
Platinum Members RP 100.000
Guest/Lifestyle Members RP 125.000
Non-Members RP 140.000
*Registration closes 48 hours before each event,
for more information please contact the
*Dates are subject to change.
SEE JSA TENNIS GALLERY
Private Sessions for Individuals or Small groups available on request. Please email email@example.com for details.
- JSA Term 4 – March 28 to June 17
- Spots are limited: a maximum of 6 players are allowed per coach in any given class to ensure the quality of each session
- Schedule subject to change due to coach illness or special event.
- 11 session pack is available when signing up for 11 or more sessions.
- Prices are net including tax & service.
- Pre-payment is required. If payment has not be settled in advance then children will not be able to join the activity
- NON REFUNDABLE