DIFFERENT AGE GROUPS AND LEVELS
The Finns Junior Sports Academy (JSA) Tennis Programme is split into 4 colors of balls: Red, Orange, Green and Yellow. Each color is also divided into 3 different levels based on age and ability: Starter, Intermediate and Performance. Different colors and levels utilize different equipment and court sizes that are in line with the International Tennis Federation’s guidelines on developing junior players. Red and Orange ball groups, for example, utilize smaller court sizes and rackets to “shrink the game” and facilitate learning for our youngest players.
Levels do have age guidelines, but players may be moved up or stay in levels based on skill. The objective is to enable better learning by placing players of around the same ability together.
Spots are limited: a maximum of 6 players are allowed per coach in any given class to ensure the quality of each session.
JSA Tennis is held in the Tennis Centre of Finns Recreation Club – West.
HEAD OF TENNIS
Our new Head of Tennis has been coaching at several leading UK clubs for 15 years including coaching several regional and national athletes. He thoroughly enjoys working within all areas of tennis and specialises in building both mini tennis and junior performance players. He is a big believer in showing players that by embracing good technique, they will improve faster and play tennis for far longer in life.
Private Sessions for Individuals or Small groups available on request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- JSA term 4 – 8th April to 22nd June 2019.
- Advance Payment Full Term price only applies if at least 9 weekly sessions are paid in advance.
- Due to the popularity of the Tennis program, spaces for ‘Drop In’ participants are rarely available.
- Please note that Super Squad trains for 2 hours, therefore payment will be double.
- Prices are nett including tax & service.
- Non refundable.
- Schedule subject to change due to weather, coach illness or special events.