Different Age Groups
TOTS (4 – 6 Years)
The focus is on having fun and learning to love soccer. Drills will be combined with games at the end of the session.
BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE (7+ Year)
Children will continue to develop all aspects of soccer. Competition will be introduced with games and matches.
INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED (9+ Years)
For the slightly older players in the programme, the emphasis is more on skill, technical, and tactical development, with an eye on utilizing these skills frequently through Sunday matches (see schedule).
Friendly matches, JSA League or JSA Tournaments will be organized, inviting several other Bali Soccer Academies. Our kids will have the chance to experience the competitive side of the sport while applying all the skills trained during the week.
An extra fee might be charged for particular Sunday matches, these will be communicated on a case by case basis by the Head Coach.
Calendar of SUNDAY matches:
Nov 4 – Nov 18 – Dec 2
JSA Soccer is held on the Sports Field of Finns Recreation Club and Monday’s Futsal on the Multi-Function Hall. Entry is through the club’s lobby.
Private Sessions for Individuals or Small groups available on request. Please email email@example.com for details.
- JSA Term 2 – 22 October to 15 December.
- Due to the increased popularity of JSA Soccer, preference will be given to participants who join for the entire term.
- Advance payment per session price only applies if at least 7 weekly sessions are paid in advance.
- Prices are nett including tax & service.
- Non refundable.
- Schedule subject to change due to weather, coach illness or special event.