MEET OUR COACH
Arenaldo – Began boxing at 10 years old this quickly became his passion, seeing boxing as an Art of self defense. Arenaldo is a former 6 times national champion and held national best boxer title 6 times, he held the 3rd place boxer title in Asia in 2005 and is now dedicated to sharing his passion by teaching boxing to others.
Mini – Juniors (10 – 12 years)
The class will include learning basic discipline such as channeling energy through safe moves that are aimed to improve cardiovascular fitness. Self defense stances, body awareness, breathing and simple boxing techniques will be introduced to prepare for more advanced movements. Bag work and core strengthening will be introduced when participants are ready.
Cadets (13+ years)
The class will include cardio calisthenics, intermediate-advanced bag work, self discipline and instilling confidence. Boxing and breathing techniques will further advance, covering new stances and introducing boxing guard, cross, jab, hook and more. More emphasis in shadow boxing which provides necessary warm up for the tougher junctures of a training session. Sparring is a possible advancement of this class which will be available for participants that have approval from their parents only.
JSA Boxing classes are held in the boxing room at the Finns Fitness Centre.
SEE JSA BOXING GALLERY
Private Sessions for Individuals or Small groups available on request. Please email email@example.com for details.
- JSA Term 4 – March 28 to June 17
- Limited Spots – “first come, first served’ basis.
- Schedule subject to change due to weather, coach illness or special event.
- 11 session pack is available when signing up for 11 or more sessions.
- Prices are nett including tax & service.
- Minimum age 10 years.
- Minimum of 2 participants
- Pre-payment is required. If payment has not be settled in advance then children will not
be able to join the activity
- NON REFUNDABLE